Periodic Payments and Receipts feature will help a lot in creating MIS reports and MIS comparison , and also in tracking of business growth. This is the best feature have Tally Prime.
Only the Periodic Payments and Receipts report in TallyPrime will display ledgers that the user has designated as periodic ledgers. Based on the ledgers the users have selected, Periodic Payments and Receipts gives a list of recurring ledger vouchers. This report also includes a comparison of ledger vouchers with vouchers from prior years to identify any differences. The overall amount spent or received and the total number of vouchers issued throughout each year are both detailed in this report. Additionally, it offers information on the quantity and voucher variance that may be utilised to do additional research.
How to View Periodic Payments and Receipts:
Gateway of Tally > Display More Reports > Analysis & Verification > Data Analysis > Period Payments and Receipts.
Alternatively, press Alt+G (Go To) > type or select Period Payments and Receipts> and press Enter.
The overall amount spent or received and the total number of vouchers issued throughout each year are both detailed in this report. Additionally, it offers information on the quantity and voucher variance that may be utilised to do additional research.
Also get Auto PDF Generator TDL for Tally Prime and Tally ERP9
Button options in the Periodic comparison report:
- F4 (Group) : press F4 to filter the Periodic Payments and Receipts belonging to the selected Group.
- F8 (Show Ledger): Place the cursor on the required Ledger and press F8 (Show Ledger)to view the Ledger Vouchers report for that ledger.
- F9 (Analysis & Ver Reports): Press F9 (Analysis & Ver Reports) > type or select Pending Documents > and press Enter.
- You can follow this step to open any of the Accounting, Inventory, and Analysis Reports from the list.
- Alt+V (Master Configuration): press Alt+V to identify the Related Parties, Periodic Ledgers and apply Sampling methods for analysis.
Press F12 (Configure)to change the default display for the report.
- Show ledgers with Variance: User can choose to view only those ledgers that fulfill.
- Show Name of Group: Set this option to No to hide the name of the immediate Group/Subgroup.
- Display name for Ledger: Select the required Display Name for the Periodic Ledgers.
- Scale Factor: Select the required scale factor from the list to display the amount in the respective denomination.
- Show Base Currency: Set this option to Yes to see Base Currency of the company in the report.
Compare Payments and Receipts Video:
Watch the below video for more understanding about Compare Payments and Receipts with Income and Expenses:
Watch above video to learn :
- How to compare periodic payments and receipts of Ledgers.
- How to use Periodic Payments and Receipts feature of Tally Prime.
- More TDL files on youtube/learnwell