In this post we will discuss about Tally Prime Pivot. Every one has listen about Excel pivot, but less person who know about Tally Pivot report.
With the help of new feature of Tally we can download sales register from tally in detailed format, that can be use to generating pivot table. In this All in one Tally Prime report have voucher all details with item all details, Ledger all details, GST all details, dispatch and order all details. This has all fields in vertical and horizontal format that help us to create pivot table in excel as per our requirement. This is the best feature of Tally Prime to to generate All in one Tally Prime report.
How to use Tally Prime Pivot Report:
- From Tally main screen – Goto Display – Account Books – Sales Register – Open sales Register in Voucher form (List of All Vouchers)
- After open sales register change period as per your required date.
- Press Export (Alt+E)
- Click on Current (Ctrl+E)
- Click on Configure
- Click on Show More
- Then set Export for pivot Table -Yes
- Also can change starting options to Yes for details format
- Follow below image
- Also set export format to Excel and locate folder path in next options.
- After setting all things back to export menu by pressing ESC key
- Click on Send button to export in Excel
- Now your Tally Pivot report will be exported as pivot table format and then you can make reports with excel pivot.
- See the below video to how to create pivot table in excel
Also get free Item Complete Detail TDL
Video to How to create pivot table in excel with Tally Pivot report:
Watch above video to learn :
- How to generate Tally Pivot report for MIS.
- How to create pivot table in Excel .
- More TDL files and Tally help videos on youtube/learnwell
All in one Tally Prime Report:
After creating these reports you can excess all things from tally prime and generate perfect MIS reports. Same thing we can use for Purchase register. Credit Note and Debit Note register will not allow this all in one Tally prime report, Tally Pivot option. Also check more Yes/No options for perfect reporting.