Today I have best logo TDL for Tally, that can change your company value and authenticity. In today’s digital age, creating a strong brand identity and standing out in the market is more important than ever. One key aspect of building a successful brand is having a recognizable logo that represents the company’s authenticity and values.
And if you maintain your business books and accounting in Tally, then it is most important to provide statements, invoices and other prints with logo.
With this Tally TDL code we can add company logo everywhere. We can add logo in ledgers statement, group statement, in trial balance, profit loss account and also in Balance sheet.
This is a very useful logo TDL for Tally Prime and Tally ERP9 to add Logo everywhere in Tally.
Logo TDL for Tally Code:
This code can add logo in ledgers statement, group statement, in trial balance, profit loss account and also in Balance sheet etc.
Before using this code load a logo in Tally. For more details watch below video:
Also get TDL to increase size of voucher fields in Tally
[#Form:Profit and Loss]
How to use Logo TDL for Tally:
HOW TO USE TDL CODE:
- Copy above TDL code and create a text file.
- Save text file then load in Tally Prime (Method provided below the code)
- Load a Company logo in Tally.
- Now go to print statements or invoices.
- You will find Logo of company with statements and invoices.
This is best free TDL to have in your Tally. Must have TDL file for Tally ERP9 and Tally Prime that can use it for lifetime. This free TDL Code will perfectly work with Tally Prime.
Tally TDL to add Logo in Invoice and Statements Video:
See the below video for more details:
Watch above video to learn :
- How to Create TDL files for Tally.
- How to Load TDL files in Tally.
- How to modify Voucher fields through TDL code.
- How to add Logo in Tally.
- How to See the effect of this TDL.
- More videos related TDL files on youtube/learnwell
- Get More TDL files on https://e2t.in/
FOLLOW THE BELLOW INSTRUCTIONS TO LOAD TDL FILE IN TALLY:
- Make a Text file of above code
- Save it in to your computer
- Copy the text file path including Name and extension (as – C:\Users\HP\Desktop\rec\Logo.txt)
- Open Tally Prime Software
- Click on Help and click on TDL & Addon (for Tally Prime)
- Press F4 (to open a Box)
- Set Load TDL file on Startup – Yes
- Paste The path in blank space
- Press enter and save
- Now your Logo TDL for Tally is ready to use.
Overall, Logo TDL for Tally is a valuable TDL file for businesses that use Tally accounting software. By harnessing the full potential of Logo TDL and Tally, businesses can print invoices and statements with company logo that meets their unique needs and helps to establish a strong, authentic brand identity.
How do I print invoices with logo in Tally using Logo TDL for Tally?
To print invoices in Tally with logo using Logo TDL, you will first need to load a company logo in Tally and then load above TDL code in Tally. Once the Logo and TDL loaded in Tally, you can use it to print invoices with company logo.
Can I customize the layout of my invoices in Tally using Logo TDL?
Yes, you can customize the layout of your invoices in Tally using Logo TDL. This can include modifying the placement of logo, adding custom logos or images.
Is it possible to print statements with logo in Tally using Logo TDL?
Yes, it is possible to print statements with company logo in Tally using Logo TDL for Tally. Similar to invoices, you can create a custom statement template with logo and use it to print.
Can I export my invoices and statements with logo as PDFs in Tally using Logo TDL?
Yes, you can export your invoices and statements as PDFs with logo in Tally using Logo TDL. Once the template is created, you can select the “Export” option from the invoice or statement screen in Tally and choose to save the document as a PDF.
What are the advantages of printing invoices and statements with logo in Tally using Logo TDL for Tally?
The advantages of printing invoices and statements in Tally using Logo TDL include the ability to add company logo in format, and export the documents with logo in PDF. This will help maintain authenticity of company.