VERY USEFUL ENTRY FORM
By this Excel trick you can make your own entry form without any VBA coding. It will be very useful to make data sheets within defined criteria.
The data entry form is one of Excel’s built-in data tools. Just click on the Form icon, and Excel will do the rest.
The first step to using the data entry form is to add the Form icon to the Quick Access Toolbar so that we can use it.
Add the Form to the Quick Access Toolbar
- Click the left mouse button at the end of the Quick Access Toolbar to open the drop down menu.
- Choose More Commands from the list to open the Customize the Quick Access Toolbar
- Click on down arrow at the end of the Choose commands from line to open the drop down menu.
- Choose All Commands from the list to see all the commands available in Excel in the left-hand pane.
- Scroll through this alphabetical list to find the Form command.
- Click on Add button between the command panes to add the Form command to the Quick Access Toolbar.
- Click OK.
Now you can use your form.
For use it just select the heading of your Excel data and click on Form.
For more information please watch the above video