When we maintain order vouchers like, sale order and purchase order and do invoicing to our customer then sometime we need to see order number and order date for every Item.
With this free TDL code we can see order number and order date for every item in invoice front page when create voucher.
We can modify this TDL code according to our need. We can add some additional fields, we can remove extra fields, and it is very simple to work with Tally Erp9 and Tally Prime. Best simple tdl code to make vouchers with separate Order detail of items.
HOW TO USE:
1. Load below inventory invoicing with supplier detail TDL code in Tally ERP9 or in Tally Prime (Method provided below the code)
2. Now a line will show in voucher screen in the name of Order Number and Order Date after Item name.
This is best free TDL to have in your Tally . Must have TDL file for Tally ERP9 and Tally Prime that can use for lifetime.
This free TDL Code will perfectly work with Tally Prime.
Watch above video to learn :
1. How to add extra fields and lines in voucher of tally.
2. How to add List of Order number and Order Date, in field value.
FOLLOW THE BELLOW INSTRUCTIONS TO LOAD TDL FILE IN TALLY:
1. Copy the code and paste in a Text file. 2. Save the text file into your computer. 3. Copy the text file path including Name and extension (as – C:UsersHPDesktoprecParty Detail.txt) 4. Open Tally ERP9 OR Tally Prime 5a. Press F12 and goto Product and Features (for Tally ERP9)
5b. Click on Help and click on TDL & Addon (for Tally Prime)
5. Press F4 (to open a Box) 6. Load TDL file on Startup – Yes 7. Paste The path in blank space 8. Press enter and save