HOW TO CHANGE MULTIPLE OPENING BALANCE OF LEDGER
After finalising a financial year we need to change the openings according to balance sheet.
And sometime we need to remove all openings, and enter all new openings in our ledgers.
If you want to remove or change multi ledger opening balances, you are in right place.
PROCESSOR TO CHANGE OR REMOVE MULTI OPENINGS :
1. Open Tally
2. Go to Account info – Ledgers – Alter (Under Multiple Ledger) or Type A+L+T
3. Now you can select all item or particular a group to change opening
4. Now you see the all ledger openings.
5. You can change it with one by one.
6. To remove all openings Press Alt+Z
7. To save the sheet Press CTRL+A
You will find your all opening balances are change.
I hope this will help you. If want any more solution please comment below
For more information watch above video