With this free TDL code we can add bank reconciliation date in ledger or bank clearing date in bank account statement of Tally. With this we can easily reconcile bank entries in regular basis without any mistake, because these bank reconciliation dates and bank entry dates will show in same place of bank ledger account.
We can modify this TDL code according to our need. We can add some additional fields, we can remove extra fields, and it is very simple to work with Tally Erp9 and Tally Prime. Best simple tdl code to reconcile bank.
HOW TO USE:
1. Load below bank date in bank ledger TDL code in Tally ERP9 or in Tally Prime (Method provided below the code)
2. Now open bank account ledger to see with bank date in front of voucher number.
3. Now you can see the dates of bank reco and now you will able to find out entries that are clear or not clear in bank.
This is best free TDL to have in your Tally . Must have TDL file for Tally ERP9 and Tally Prime that can use for lifetime.
This free TDL Code will work in all Tally versions. for more detail watch above Video.
TDL Code :
[#Line: DSP VchAccTitles]
add: Right Field : After : DSP VchNumberTitle :LearnWellBDT
Set As:”Bank Date”
[#Line: DSP VchDetail]
Add : Right Fields : AFter : DSP VchNumber :LearnWellBD
Set as : $AllLedgerEntries[-1].BankAllocations.BankersDate
FOLLOW THE BELLOW INSTRUCTIONS TO LOAD TDL FILE IN TALLY:
1. Copy the code and paste in a Text file. 2. Save the text file into your computer. 3. Copy the text file path including Name and extension (as – C:UsersHPDesktoprecParty Detail.txt) 4. Open Tally ERP9 OR Tally Prime 5a. Press F12 and goto Product and Features (for Tally ERP9)
5b. Click on Help and click on TDL & Addon (for Tally Prime)
5. Press F4 (to open a Box) 6. Load TDL file on Startup – Yes 7. Paste The path in blank space 8. Press enter and save